PCA skin intensive age refining retinol treatment is a top rated skin care product that will do wonders for your complexion. If there is one skin care product that you MUST always have on your beauty bag is Retinol.
Retinols and vitamin C are essential to maintain a younger and healthier complexion. Now, let’s see why it is important for the skin.
Retinol is a form of vitamin A and it has been proven that it benefits the skin at the cellular level. It is one of the most effective ingredients we can find in cosmetic products to rejuvenate the skin.
Benefits for the skin include:
1. Since it helps to boost the production of collagen it also helps to reduce wrinkles.
2. It helps to even out the skin, reducing pigmentation issues.
3. It does a good job in reducing enlarged pores.
4. Is effective for reducing the production of sebum which is good news for those who suffer from acne.
5. Increases cell turnover which translates in thicker skin.
The PCA skin moisturizer contains 0.5% of pure retinol, which is a decent amount to make a good job. It also incorporates other ingredients like vitamin E and hyaluronic acid which will help to keep the skin protected and moisturized. The PCA intensive treatment will leave the skin smoother, rejuvenated and moisturized.
If you haven’t used a retinol product before start by applying it 2 or 3 times per week and as your skin gets used apply it every other day. Remember to use it always at night and use sunscreen during the day. To read customer reviews and get it at a fraction of the cost click the button below.